Yes. Much of the work required to make visual 3D objects can be completed remotely from any location in the world. However, companies that have never had a virtual 3D visualizer will need to do some preparation. You’ll need the following:
- A carefully written, complete job description.
- Task management software.
- Buy in from the rest of your team.
- Someone to supervise the Visualizer on a daily basis.
- A realistic set of expectations.
ShoreAgents has worked with many property development companies to help them grow and scale their operations using virtual team members. Indeed, our director owned and grew a real estate agency through virtual staffing. We can help you prepare for a virtual 3D visualizer so that the relationship will be successful.