There are 1.3 million active realtors in the U.S.
And the number is growing. So is the competition.
A study suggested 51% of people found homes for purchase on the Internet. Only 28% of people made purchases through realtors.
For a powerful real estate website, you cannot pick generic website builders like Wix, WordPress, Weebly, or Squarespace. You need purpose-built real estate website builders.
- Allow Internet Data Exchange (IDX) integration
- Help you swiftly build a website without having to navigate steep learning curves
- Ensure the resultant website is able to nurture leads from inquiry to the actual deal
- Help your website rank higher with suitable SEO functionalities
We compared 15+ options in the niche for you. And here are the 5 best real estate website builders.
Placester is a tech company that lets real estate agencies build WordPress websites minus the inherent hassles.
For plans starting at $64/month, Placester offers you a customizable website with features that you actually need.
- Extremely easy to use. And a great selection of how-to guides that help beginners get off on the right foot.
- An excellent mobile app for on-the-go access to the website backend.
- Websites built with Placester are professional-looking. This helps instill trust in your audience.
- Responsive website with IDX listing display tool.
- Ability to add unlimited posts and pages.
- Option to add testimonials to your website.
- CRM and autoresponder facilities are available.
- You do not own your Placester website. It is like renting your digital space from them. In the long run, it is always better to be the owner of your website.
- Most of the useful Placester features are not available in the basic plan. You’ll have to keep upgrading and spending more every month to have a website that matches the standard.
- Placester oversimplifies things, which leaves little room for customization or creating something out of the box.
- Lousy customer support.
Propertybase helps realtors and real estate agencies in marketing, lead generation, CRM, back-office, and even analytics. And they have a bespoke solution for building a real estate website.
Among the top real estate website builders, Propertybase’s solution doesn’t have a price tag mentioned on the site. However, you can request a demo.
- You get a drag-and-drop editor that is characteristic of the bigshots in the website builder world. This makes it possible to be in control of your site’s look and layout.
- Propertybase has great hyper-local SEO tools that help you reach nearby prospects. Their arsenal of SEO tools includes custom forms and a saved search functionality among others.
- Propertybase allows creating standalone sites for agents, which helps them grow.
- It also promises a Zillow-like search experience. If you want to give your audience a glossy, real-time IDX search experience, Propertybase delivers that.
- With the range of real estate solutions that Propertybase offers, its website builder is a great addition to the already loaded package.
- Propertybase is known for offering a lot. And that often gets too overwhelming for non-techies.
- The only way you can contact support at Propertybase is via email. No calls, tickets, or live support. Neither is any training provided.
3. IDX Brokere
To create the best real estate websites you need a top website builder like WordPress plus IDX functionalities. IDX Broker Home offers just that.
Mobile-ready well-designed themes and G-Suite compatibility add a cherry on the top. IDX Broker has a $500 setup fee. And plans range from $150 to $190 a month.
- With IDX you get an intuitive WordPress platform and a lot of customization options. You are truly in control of how your site will look.
- If you already have a WordPress website, you can just use the IDX Broker plugin to add the required functionalities.
- Want to add agent subdomains to your website? You can do that with IDX’s Additional Agent Seats plans starting at $50 per agent.
- DX Broker’s website building solution costs way more than what most agencies can afford. Its $500 setup fee over its already expensive plans makes it an out-of-reach and overpriced solution.
InComoffers a suite of integrated marketing tools along with its real estate website building platform.
For IDX-ready brokerage sites, you’ll have to dish out $68.95 a month after a $350 one-time setup fee. They frequently run discounts so you can time your purchase to save more.
- Not many service providers are confident enough in their offerings to offer a money-back guarantee. InCom has a 30-day money-back guarantee which proves that they trust their offering and so can you.
- InCom has the widest assortment of integrated marketing tools. Some of its unique features include Facebook and Google ads creation, SMS autoresponders, and automated drip campaigns.
- Mortgage calculators, social media integrations, and QR codes are other features that make InCom a one-of-a-kind service provider.
- InCom allows you to use your own domain name. It also offers video tutorials and webinars to help you get better at marketing.
- With InCom you get in-depth reporting and analytics for your email marketing campaigns.
- On-call customer support and an option to raise support tickets for query resolution.
- InCom only offers 6 templates, which kills all scope for designing a unique-looking website.
Large real estate agencies and growing organizations will find the best all-in-one solution for building real estate sites in BoomTown.
With BoomTown, you get an IDX-integrated website, access to team management features, leads from Facebook and Google Ads, and all the tools necessary to nurture those leads.
And you all get all that in return for a starting monthly fee of $750. A one-time setup fee is levied equal to the cost of the plan that you choose.
- BoomTown goes beyond basic website building. It offers team management, CRM, and even lead generation facilities all rolled into one.
- BoomToom also offers marketing automation solutions and support for real estate advertising tools, which do come in handy.
- You get a free mobile app, which makes life simpler for busy realtors.
- With BoomTown you get extensive reporting, which keeps you in-loop and aware of what’s up with your site. Plus, they support third-party apps and integrations too.
- BoomTown’s customer support is among the best in the market. On sign-up, you get software setup help, a client concierge call, and onboarding training. There is a rich resource library and phone and live chat options for any concerns.
- BoomTown is suitable (or rather affordable) only for organizations with a bottomless budget. Plus, the learning curve is steeper as compared to contemporaries. And you don’t even get a free trial.
- The company claims its websites are SEO-friendly, but there is absolutely nothing that you can do from your end to boost your search engine visibility.
Which real estate website builder is ideal for you?
Realtor websites can differ a lot, not only in looks but also in abilities. Your expectations from your website will govern your choice of tool. We recommend Placester for beginners, and IDX Broker for those who already have a WordPress website.
- Start by designing the basics.
- Populate the website with quality content and media.
- Use integrations for IDX, analytics, and more.
- Use the SEO features to get visibility online.
- Get ready to find a horde of new clients.
Start building your website today!