About Keap (Previously Infusionsoft)
Keap is a customer relationship management (CRM) and marketing automation software designed for small businesses. It was founded in 2001 under the name Infusionsoft, by brothers Scott and Eric Martineau, and Clate Mask. In 2019, the company rebranded as Keap to better reflect its focus on helping small businesses keep track of their leads, automate their sales and marketing processes, and grow their business.
The founders of Keap saw a need for a CRM that was specifically designed for small businesses. They believed that existing CRM solutions were too complex and expensive for small business owners, who often don't have the time or resources to manage a complicated system. They wanted to create a solution that would be easy to use, affordable, and provide the features that small businesses need to succeed.
Over the years, Keap has grown to become one of the most popular CRM and marketing automation solutions for small businesses. It has helped thousands of businesses streamline their sales and marketing processes, grow their customer base, and increase their revenue.
Today, Keap offers a range of features and tools designed to help small businesses manage their contacts, automate their marketing, and grow their business. The company is dedicated to helping small businesses succeed, and continues to innovate and improve its platform to better serve its customers.
Keap (Previously Infusionsoft) Features
Keap is a popular customer relationship management (CRM) and marketing automation software designed to help small businesses manage their contacts, automate their marketing, and grow their business. Here are some of the features of Keap:
- Contact management: Keap allows you to store and manage all your customer information in one place. You can track all interactions with your customers, including emails, phone calls, and appointments.
- Marketing automation: Keap helps you automate your marketing tasks, such as sending emails, creating landing pages, and running marketing campaigns. You can also set up triggers and workflows to automate tasks based on customer behavior.
- Sales pipeline management: Keap provides a visual sales pipeline that helps you manage your sales process and track your deals. You can see where each lead is in the sales process and easily move them through the pipeline.
- Appointment scheduling: Keap allows you to schedule appointments and send reminders to your customers. You can also integrate your calendar with Keap to avoid double-booking.
- E-commerce: Keap offers e-commerce features that allow you to sell products and services online. You can create product catalogs, manage orders, and process payments directly within the platform.
- Reporting and analytics: Keap provides detailed reports and analytics that help you track your performance and measure the effectiveness of your marketing campaigns. You can see metrics such as open rates, click-through rates, and conversion rates.
- Mobile app: Keap offers a mobile app that allows you to manage your contacts, appointments, and tasks on the go. You can also receive notifications and reminders on your phone.
Overall, Keap provides a comprehensive set of tools for small businesses to manage their customer relationships, automate their marketing, and grow their business.
Keap (Previously Infusionsoft) Pricing
Keap offers two pricing plans for its CRM and marketing automation software designed for small businesses:
- Pro: This plan costs $149 per month when paid monthly or $1,788 per year (which is a 20% discount) when paid annually. It includes features such as email marketing, sales and marketing automation, lead and client management (CRM), appointments, sales pipeline and analysis, quotes, invoices and payments, landing pages and online sales, text marketing, and marketing analytics. The plan is suitable for up to 1,500 contacts and includes two users, with additional users available for $29 each.
- Max: This plan costs $199 per month when paid monthly or $2,388 per year (which is a 20% discount) when paid annually. It includes all the features of the Pro plan, plus it's suitable for up to 2,500 contacts and includes three users, with additional users available for $29 each.
Keap also offers a 3-month trial of voice and text for free, then $9 per month. The Max Classic plan, designed for advanced marketing and sales team needs, is available by request to Keap sales.
Can a virtual assistant use Keap (Previously Infusionsoft) to assist a business?
Keap is a powerful tool for managing small business operations, including outsourcing and working with virtual assistants. Here are some ways in which Keap can be used for outsourcing and virtual assistant tasks:
- Contact and Lead Management: Keap can help virtual assistants manage and organize contact information for leads, clients, and other stakeholders. This includes tracking contact information, appointment scheduling, and communication history.
- Email Marketing: Virtual assistants can use Keap to create and send email marketing campaigns, manage email lists, and track engagement metrics like open and click rates.
- Sales and CRM: Keap's sales and CRM features enable virtual assistants to manage sales leads, track deals and opportunities, and automate follow-up tasks.
- Invoicing and Payments: Keap makes it easy for virtual assistants to create and send invoices, track payments, and manage billing information.
- Task and Project Management: Keap's task and project management features enable virtual assistants to create and manage tasks, set deadlines, and track progress towards project goals.
Overall, Keap can be a valuable tool for virtual assistants, providing a centralized platform for managing tasks, communications, and customer relationships. By using Keap to streamline business operations, virtual assistants can save time and improve productivity, while providing high-quality support to their clients.