Leadpages is a web-based marketing tool that allows users to create professional-looking landing pages, pop-ups, and alert bars without any coding experience. It was founded in 2012 by Clay Collins and Tracy Simmons, with the aim of making it easy for businesses to generate leads and increase their online conversions.
The idea for Leadpages came about when Clay, a former marketing director, was struggling to create effective landing pages for his business. He realized that there was a need for a simple and user-friendly tool that could help marketers and business owners create high-converting landing pages without the need for technical skills or extensive resources.
Clay and Tracy set out to create a platform that would simplify the process of building landing pages, and in 2012, they launched Leadpages. The company quickly gained popularity among marketers and entrepreneurs, and it has since grown to become a leading provider of landing page software.
Today, Leadpages is used by over 50,000 businesses worldwide, including major brands like Forbes, Intuit, and Volkswagen. The platform offers a range of features and integrations that allow businesses to create effective landing pages, generate leads, and optimize their marketing campaigns. Leadpages continues to innovate and evolve, helping businesses of all sizes achieve their marketing goals.
Leadpages is a web-based tool that offers a variety of features to help users create high-converting landing pages, pop-ups, alert bars, and more. Some of the key features of Leadpages are:
- Landing page builder: Leadpages has a drag-and-drop landing page builder that allows users to create professional-looking pages without any coding skills.
- A/B testing: With Leadpages, users can easily run A/B tests on their landing pages to optimize them for better conversions.
- Conversion analytics: Leadpages provides detailed analytics that show users how their landing pages are performing and where they can make improvements.
- Mobile responsiveness: All landing pages created with Leadpages are mobile responsive, meaning they look great and function properly on any device.
- Integrations: Leadpages integrates with a wide range of third-party tools, including email marketing services, CRM systems, and payment processors.
- Lead capture forms: Users can create customizable lead capture forms that can be added to their landing pages or embedded on their websites.
- Pop-ups and alert bars: Leadpages allows users to create pop-ups and alert bars to display offers or announcements to their visitors.
- Templates: Leadpages offers a variety of professionally designed templates that users can customize to fit their brand and goals.
- Lead magnets: Users can create lead magnets, such as e-books or webinars, to offer as incentives for visitors to provide their contact information.
- Facebook and Instagram ad builder: Leadpages has an ad builder that allows users to create Facebook and Instagram ads directly from their landing pages.
Leadpages offers three pricing plans for its users: Standard, Pro, and Advanced.
- Standard Plan: The Standard plan costs $37 per month when billed annually, or $49 per month when billed monthly. This plan includes access to the landing page builder, pop-ups, alert bars, and unlimited traffic and leads. However, it does not include A/B testing or access to the online sales and payments features.
- Pro Plan: The Pro plan costs $74 per month when billed annually, or $99 per month when billed monthly. This plan includes all the features of the Standard plan, plus A/B testing, online sales and payments, and access to the Leadpages affiliate program. With the Pro plan, users can save up to $300 per year when billed annually. The Pro plan also includes priority tech support and 1-on-1 quick start call.
- Advanced Plan: The Advanced plan costs $321 per month when billed annually, or $429 per month when billed monthly. This plan includes all the features of the Pro plan, plus advanced integrations, up to 50 sub-accounts, and priority phone support.
All the plans come with a 14-day free trial, and users can cancel their subscription at any time. Leadpages also offers a 30-day money-back guarantee if users are not satisfied with the service.
Can a virtual assistant use Leadpages to assist a business?
Leadpages can be a useful tool for outsourcing and virtual assistants as it allows for the creation of professional-looking landing pages, pop-ups, and alert bars without the need for technical skills or extensive resources. A virtual assistant can use Leadpages to help manage various aspects of a business's marketing campaigns, such as:
- Landing Page Creation: A virtual assistant can create landing pages using Leadpages to promote a business's products or services. They can customize the design and content of the landing pages to match the business's branding and messaging.
- Lead Magnet Creation: A virtual assistant can use Leadpages to create lead magnets, such as e-books, guides, or checklists, to incentivize visitors to provide their contact information.
- Pop-Up Creation: A virtual assistant can create pop-ups using Leadpages to increase conversions on a website. They can create pop-ups that offer special deals or promotions, or ask visitors to subscribe to a newsletter.
- A/B Testing: A virtual assistant can use Leadpages to conduct A/B testing to optimize landing pages and pop-ups for better performance. They can test different designs, copy, and calls-to-action to see which variations result in higher conversions.
- Lead Capture and Management: A virtual assistant can use Leadpages to capture and manage leads generated through landing pages and pop-ups. They can set up automated email sequences and tag leads based on their behavior to personalize follow-up communication.
Overall, Leadpages can be a valuable tool for virtual assistants to help businesses streamline their marketing efforts, generate leads, and increase conversions.