Hiring an employee locally requires a considerable amount of time you could otherwise spend securing additional properties to manage. You’ll also need to find desk space and a computer for the individual to work at your site.
Working with us is easy.
- First, you sign up.
- You complete your company profile, which gives us inform ation about your business and needs.
- You submit a work order for your virtual property accountant.
- A ShoreAgents team member calls you to clarify.
- We present candidates for you to interview.
- You choose the one most suited to your company.
You don’t have to advertise or do background checks. We’ll do all of that for you. We’ll also provide a desk, computer, Webcam, and two monitors.
As long as you have good processes in place and the proper software, hiring a virtual property accountant vs. a local one has no downside.
But, of course, the decision to hire virtually is up to you. If you want all these advantages, contact us. ShoreAgents is an experienced real estate staffing solutions firm. We can help you develop the processes and acquire the software necessary for the success of your virtual property accountant.