Property coordination is a specialized skill within a specialized agency. Performing the property coordination task effectively requires knowledge of real estate, as well as computer knowledge and organizational skills. ShoreAgents is uniquely equipped to provide you with an excellent property coordinator. We are the only BPO provider managed daily by an experienced real estate business owner. ShoreAgents will provide you with job candidates who have all the specialized skills you need.
<H3>You’ll Avoid Hassles
Hiring a local coordinator can be quite an undertaking that takes time away from revenue-producing functions. Once you’ve made the hire, you still have to find a workspace and equipment for them before they can start work.
Compare that to the ease of working with ShoreAgents to hire a virtual coordinator. We have a six-step process.
- Step One: Sign up
- Step Two: Complete your company profile
- Step Three: Submit a work order describing your ideal property
- Step Four: Talk to us by phone so we’re sure we understand your
- business and your needs.
- Step Five: Interview the candidates we’ve preselected from among
- the applications and referrals we’ve received.
- Step Six: Choose your ideal property coordinator.
We handle all the advertising and recruitment for you, using our vast network of real estate professionals. We also supply a desk, computer with two monitors, webcam, and headphones.