Real Estate Advertising
Manage Your Real Estate Advertising Plans the Right Way
Advertising is an annoyance to some, but a necessity for others. For real estate agents and companies, it is something that you cannot ignore. You need to ensure you have an advertising plan that fits your needs.
Every real estate company should consider advertising to ensure they can get the word out about what they are providing. You must utilize the right plans for advertising that will help people learn about what you’re providing.
Our offshore virtual assistants at ShoreAgents can manage your advertising projects. We’re open to reviewing your ad plans and producing the best promotional messages that make your service more interesting. We can work with many platforms and social media plans, plus you can ask us about focusing on specific points surrounding your properties.
The Basic Point
The main goal of real estate advertising is to promote your properties or rentals. You’re showcasing many things surrounding your property, including:
- Details on the homes you offer
- Photos of your properties
- Details on who would best be suited for these properties
Real estate advertising gives you control over how you’re reaching out to people. You’re letting everyone know what makes your properties for sale or rent appealing.
What Real Estate Advertising Solutions Can You Utilize?
You’ve got an assortment of real estate advertising ideas to consider. Real estate advertising can be a challenge, but you can utilize many solutions to support your work:
Real Estate Advertising Costs
All of these real estate advertising solutions are helpful, but you have to know what you’re going to spend on your ad campaign. Real estate companies can spend tens of thousands of dollars each year on their advertising costs, which can be prohibitive.
The worst part is that these ad costs are rising, especially on Zillow and RealEstate.co.nz and other popular platforms. These expenses come as people start to trust these portals more than other places that offer real estate data.
How Can You Reduce Those Costs?
You have many solutions to see when keeping those advertising costs from being a burden. There are a few things you can do to keep those costs in check:
Real Estate Advertising on Facebook
You could highlight your properties on Facebook, what with it giving you a larger audience, and being free to use. But you might not get the best results unless you know how to use the service.
Facebook lets you post details on your properties to the public. You can showcase your properties for sale or rent by posting images, details on your buildings, and many other useful factors.
- Targeting by location, demographics, behavior, or interests is essential to your success. You can promote your work to people who might be likely to consider your property.
- Targeting people based on their home ownership status is critical. Some users might state that they are first-time homebuyers, or that they are planning on entering the market soon
- Facebook supports videos, photos, and other multimedia.
- Carousel ads let you showcase multiple properties or several rooms in the same one.
- You can use as much ad copy as you wish.
- Keywords are critical to making your advertising relevant. Your ads should include keywords and terms relating to your offerings.
- Create thorough search engine profiles, including one where you post your contact info and other features on Google. A detailed profile will show up in local search results, including when people search for real estate companies in specific areas.
- Your ad campaigns need to ramp up during peak sales times. You might add more messages or spend more on your campaign during moving seasons, especially if you cater to renters.
Making Social Media Work For You
PropertyPages lets you add photos, descriptions, and other details. The platform will review your data and post it on the right pages. You can use PropertyPages in many countries. You can use one version for Singapore, or another for Malaysia.
Your social media plans should be arranged based on:
- The clientele you wish to find
- Where your target audience is from
- How much money you’re willing to spend; all websites have different rates
- The multimedia you’ll use, especially photos and videos
- How many properties you want to list; some places might have limits
- How can you differentiate your properties from others on the same platform
The Major Real Estate Advertising Portal
Real estate advertising portals are taking over. They might cost more to utilize these days, but you shouldn’t ignore their influence. Here are a few of the top portals you’ll find:
Realtor.com helps customers calculate their home values. Clients can also find real estate agents that fit their specific needs.
This website provides a multiple listing service that showcases homes available for sale. Realtors use MLS.com to find homes for sale.
HomeFinder focuses on listings and gives realtors control over their entries. You can use as many photos of your home as you wish on HomeFinder. The platform lets you contact buyers or renters, plus they can find your details on the system to contact you.
Opendoor is different from other portals, as it lets people buy homes online. Buyers can search for homes, book virtual tours, and submit their offers online.
You will compete with many other real estate companies when promoting your properties, although some realtors may also establish partnerships with these groups. These include entities like RE/MAX, Coldwell Banker, and Century 21.
All platforms are different based on what they provide, who would benefit from them, and how much data you can get from a page. You can use a quality platform if you review your work well enough.
- Creating listings based on the data you provide
- Editing photos and making them presentable for display
- Changing text and other descriptive features as necessary
- Upload listings to many sites
- Take down those listings when sold
- Provide extra edits
Ask About Our VAs
The virtual assistants we have at ShoreAgents are open to supporting your real estate advertising needs. We have talented agents that respect your needs and will give you the support you deserve every time you need help.
You can let your VAs know what you need and how they can complete your work. You can ask them to manage whatever things you need to support. Our VAs are flexible and open to ideas.
We also provide affordable rates. You don’t have to hire a dedicated person in your office to help you with your real estate advertising needs. Our VAs work for less money, plus they are flexible in their schedules and duties. You’ll have more money on hand for other projects, including for any outstanding advertising plans you wish to arrange
You can reach us today to learn about how well our VAs at ShoreAgents can work for you. We provide suitable and affordable VA services that will support whatever needs you might hold. You need to be visible, so it helps to see what is sensible and what fits for your work demands.