Real Estate Virtual Assistant Cold Calling Services in the Philippines
Consistent cold calling is critical to increasing revenues for real estate firms because it introduces potential customers to their services. Yet 30 percent of leads never receive a follow-up call. And sales reps could increase their conversion rates by 70 percent if they’d make just a few more call attempts. Yet many real estate agents dislike making cold calls. Some of the more successful ones also lack time to do the job properly. Real estate virtual assistant cold calling can help firms increase the number and consistency of their cold calls.
Purpose and Benefits of Cold Calling
If you’ve owned a real estate agency for a very long, you already understand the purpose of cold calling. Of course, cold calling allows you:
- To meet people who want to buy or sell their homes.
- To schedule meetings with potential customers
- To help you refine a list of potential customers.
You also probably understand the benefits. Cold calls can quickly establish a professional relationship with an individual. They also can give your agents the opportunity to hear feedback about their pitch that you can use later in advertising or marketing materials. Over the long term, an increase in cold calls can increase revenue.
A cold call strategy, while effective, is a long game. You’ll have to make many calls to reach a potential customer. Then, when you reach them, you’ll need to spend time making a compelling pitch. The most effective prospecting calls last about 14 minutes.
Your producers- those who sell real estate and make deals- already have a whole range of tasks on their plates. They often need more time or energy to complete the cold calls consistently. You could hire staff members whose job is only to make cold calls. However, adding staff members is expensive and time-consuming. In many labor markets, finding qualified individuals for cold-call work is difficult.
Real estate virtual cold calling makes sense for several reasons.
- If you outsource to a country with low labor costs, you can save a significant amount of money.
- You’ll free up your in-house staff for other revenue-producing tasks they will enjoy.
- You can quickly scale up your cold call operation if you outsource it.
- You may be more likely to reach potential customers if you call during the evenings or on Saturdays. Outsourcing cold calling to different geography may allow these calls to be made during office hours.
- A virtual real estate assistant can easily make the necessary calls. They can make all sorts of calls, including following up on expired listings, doing geographic farming, contacting for sale by owner homes or landlords trying to rent a home on their own, or calling owners of homes nearing foreclosure.
Outsourcing to the Philippines
The Philippines is an excellent location for outsourcing cold calling. The Philippines is a top business process outsourcing (BPO) destination. More than one million Filipinos work in the call center industry. The industry is one of the country’s fastest-growing.
- Labor costs are about one-third the cost of labor in many other countries, including Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, the United Kingdom, and the United States.
- The Philippines is the third largest English-speaking country in the world. About 95 percent of Filipinos speak English, which is one of the country’s official languages.
- The government provides incentives for Filipinos to continue their education, resulting in a steady stream of young, well-educated workers entering the workforce.
- Filipinos have a strong familiarity and affinity for European and American cultures.
- Because BPO makes up such a large percentage of the country’s GDP, the government continually invests in infrastructure to support it.
- Filipinos work hard and are flexible about the hours when they work. The flexibility allows them to serve customers in various geographies.
ShoreAgents is a real estate staffing solution firm in the Philippines. Partnering with ShoreAgents will save you time and money when hiring one or a team of Filipinos to make cold calls consistently.
ShoreAgents is the only BPO that is managed day-to-day by someone who used to own a real estate firm. Our Australian-born director grew his own real estate firm by outsourcing. He has a vast network of contacts within the real estate industry to enable him to recruit the best virtual assistants for you to interview. He and his team provide coaching to help you prepare for your virtual assistant and help them succeed.
ShoreAgents provides a fully-equipped workstation for each virtual assistant, including a computer, headset, webcam, and desk. The assistant also works in a modern, comfortable office and receives ongoing education in real estate.
We’ve helped many agency owners grow their firms through cold calling. Contact us today to find out how we can help you, too.