MRI Software is a leading provider of innovative real estate software applications and hosted solutions. Founded in 1971, the company has a comprehensive and flexible technology platform that meets the unique needs of real estate businesses, including property-level management and accounting, investment modeling, and analytics for the global commercial and residential markets. Headquartered in Ohio, the company has a global footprint covering EMEA, the Americas, and APAC, and serves over 45,000 clients in over 170 countries. MRI is committed to serving underserved communities globally through sponsorships, grants and volunteerism focused on education and housing assistance through their MRI Software Foundation. The company also offers a competitive work-life balance, benefits and challenging-yet-rewarding culture. They are committed to helping real estate businesses worldwide to elevate their business and gain a competitive edge.
MRI Rest Professional software is designed for property managers by property managers and is scalable to all business sizes. With thousands of real estate professionals using the software in Australia and New Zealand, it is considered easy to use and reliable. The software offers several advanced features including:
- Inspection Management: Allows users to schedule, notify, charge fees and roll forward inspection dates in one place.
- Maintenance Management: Offers more tabs and data fields for recording maintenance job reports, summaries, and attaching images.
- Trust Accounting: Manage either a single or separate trust account for property management and sales trust ledgers with automated electronic banking, Buyers, Solicitors, Creditors, and investment accounts.
- Sales Management: Effectively manage sales deposits and investment accounts, as well as vendor, buyer, and solicitor details.
- Reporting: Monitor and effectively manage the entire portfolio, number of management, vacancy rates, profitability, and more. KPI reports allow benchmarking and improving business efficiency.
- Holiday Bookings: Equipped with tools to manage holiday rentals in the same trust account and management program as permanent rentals, including availability, bookings, additional charges, seasonable fee structures, cleaning, and full reporting to owners.
- Owner & Tenant Portals: Owners and tenants can view property information, photos, inspection information, tenant summaries, and contact information of their property manager.
- Document Management: Store documents and emails in REST Professional and save them for individual properties, owners, tenants, sales, creditors, and holiday bookings.
- Rest Mobile: Access the REST Professional database from a mobile device and retrieve Sales, Owner, Tenant, Property, and Creditor details.
MRI Rest Professional does not publicly show their pricing. However, if you're interested in learning more and connecting with them, you can fill out the form on their website.
Note: To get a complete and accurate pricing, you should contact MRI Software directly.