TenantCloud understands the challenges that come with being a landlord. That's why they made it their mission to simplify the rental process and save landlords time. Its cloud-based service provides personal portals for landlords, tenants, and service professionals, allowing for online rent payments and collections, communication, and storage of rental information.
TenantCloud believes in creating a positive cycle of happiness, where satisfied customers lead to our own satisfaction. With over 2 million landlords and tenants already using our platform, and over 100,000 listings available in 40+ countries, TenantCloud continues to grow and positively impact the world of landlording.
TenantCloud is a cloud-based property management software for landlords. Key features include:
- Listing a property, including customizing the listing with pictures, unit amenities, descriptions, and terms
- Premium leads: matching properties with interested tenants
- Online rental applications, tenant screening, and credit checks
- Digital lease agreements with e-signatures
- Online rent collection and end-to-end accounting with customizable financial reports
- Maintenance management with online maintenance requests, local service pros, and tracking of labor, supplies, and expenses
- Communication tools including a messaging platform, property message board, mobile app, and email and feed notifications.
TenantCloud is a rental management platform for tenants, offering the following features:
- Convenient & stress-free rental management from the phone app (available on app store and google play)
- Pay rent online using ACH, credit/debit cards & Auto Pay option
- Rental history, expenses, and lease management
- Submit and track maintenance requests with pictures/video and local service connection
- Home search with renter profile, preferences, online applications, & e-signature
- Renters insurance and rent reporting to improve credit score
- 24/7 communication with landlord through TC Messenger
- Instant email and feed notifications for invoices and updates.
For Property Managers
Here is a list of TenantCloud's features for property managers:
- Run your business from any device
- Add team members with different access levels and permissions
- Keep track of team member's activity history
- 24/7 communication with TC Messenger
- Automatically share reports, online documents, and fees with the owner
- Assign various properties to different owners under one account
- Send maintenance requests to owners for approval
- Choose which reports to share with owners
- Generate owner agreements within the system
- Set up management fees and have them calculated automatically
- Create custom lease templates for owner distributions
- Set property reserves for each unit
- Set management fee invoices that will be generated once rent invoices are posted
- Set renewal fees for tenants renewing their lease.
For Service Pro
The TenantCloud app has several features for service professionals (Service Pro):
- Business Profile: Create a profile to showcase skills, experience, and past projects.
- Specialization: Select your profession and categories of specialization.
- Services: Describe the services you offer.
- Reputation Monitoring: Build a positive reputation with customer reviews.
- Maintenance Requests: Receive and manage maintenance requests directly from landlords.
- Quotes: Make bids on maintenance requests and get selected for the job.
- Easy Tracking: Manage all maintenance requests, set schedules, and track work done.
- TC Messenger: Communicate with landlords and tenants within each request.
- Online Payments: Get paid via ACH debit and credit card within the TenantCloud account.
- Accounting: Store receipts and keep track of payment activity.
- Verification: Get verified for a safe community.
- Mobile App: Manage maintenance requests on the go with iOS and Android apps.
- Google Calendar Sync: Sync TenantCloud calendar with Google to receive notifications.
TenantCloud has several pricing plans: Free, Starter ($12/month or $144/year), Growth ($40/month or $480/year), and Business (custom pricing). The Free plan includes listings, scheduling, applicant screening, rent payments, maintenance, vendor network, and auto-pay for tenants. The Starter plan adds premium leads, tax reports, e-signature, leads tracking CRM, and Google Calendar sync. The Growth plan includes property management tools, individual owner portal, management fees, lease builder, landlord forms, property message board, and QuickBooks online sync. The Business plan includes everything from the Growth plan, as well as team management and tools, task management, and customization