12 Tools to Help You Successfully Outsource in Your Real Estate Business
If you’re going to successfully outsource your real estate business, there are some important and valuable tools you’ll need. That’s because you must be in the cloud in every area. If you’re not fully in the cloud, and you don’t have extremely modern systems to ensure great communication, you’re going to have problems.
You also need a streamlined process that works for everyone who’s a party to it, so they can do what’s needed and see what’s important. That just doesn’t work without the cloud. Fortunately, there are some great tools you can use to make sure everything is streamlined and everyone can communicate properly. Here are 12 of the best.
- Slack – Slack is an excellent communication tool. It brings everyone onboard in one space and helps them all interact with each other in ways that work. You don’t need to deal with a clunky system of email any longer, when you have an efficient way for the entire team to interact with one another, almost effortlessly.
- Zoom – Zoom is used all over the world today for things like company meetings and educational experiences. It works well for just a few people or larger groups, which means you can successfully outsource a lot of your real estate company while still staying connected with the people you’re trusting to handle that work for you.
- Twilio – Twilio offers global communications you can trust, so you can work with your team members in other parts of the country or the world. You can also work with clients or customers this way, and make sure they’re getting the information they need as they move through their property buying or selling journey.
- AirTable – AirTable is one of the best apps for keeping your team productive because you don’t have to include things you don’t want or need. It’s scalable to work with your real estate business, so you can successfully outsource without any digital clutter or confusion.
- Monday – Monday is a team-building and interaction app that lets you see what’s due, when it’s needed, and who else is working on items that coincide with yours. That helps ensure that the flow of productivity keeps moving, and there aren’t any gaps or lags that create backups or downtime.
- Trello – Trello is great for making lists, checking things off, adding to them when needed, and verifying that everything is getting done. It can be used individually or in groups, making it easy for everyone on your real estate team to see where they are with their own work, and also keep up with company-wide information such as listings and sales.
- ClickUp – ClickUp is the tool to use for task management in the real estate business. It can replace many of the other tools that you may already use for this part of your company. When you want to automate as much as possible, and you need to make task management a seamless part of the workday for your team, this is the tool to use.
- Lightshot – Lightshot is a tool that offers you the ability to take customizable screenshots, quickly and efficiently. It’s a lightweight program, so you won’t be getting a lot of things you don’t want or need. It’s easy and convenient and can help you prepare listings and other documents faster.
- Loom – Loom lets you quickly take and share videos of your cam and screen, so you can send out video messages to your team, your clients, your customers, and others. You don’t have to stop to text or email when you can just make a quick video and send it out.
- IFTTT – IFTTT is an amazing way to program the responses you want to have for events that occur. It’s so customizable that you can make it do nearly anything, which is why it’s a great choice when you want to successfully outsource your real estate business.
- Zapier – Zapier is a great way to automate many of the tasks that team members may still be doing. That can help you narrow down what parts of your real estate business you need to successfully outsource, and what parts you can keep in-house simply because they can be automated to run in the background.
- Integromat – Integromat will give you the opportunity to integrate much of your work with just a few clicks. You can visualize what you want, design it, and automate it in minutes, giving you less to worry about and helping you get back to running your business.
To successfully outsource your real estate company, having the right tools is important. You don’t have to settle for old-fashioned options when you have so many new creations to choose from. With the right cloud-based support, you can outsource more of your company and accomplish more of the things you want to do in life. Whether you’re adding to your team or just making adjustments, automation and outsourcing with the right tools are what you need for growth.