There are two options for hiring a transaction specialist. You can hire someone in your local market to work in person at your office or hire offshore.
If you choose to hire a local person, you’ll need to do all the hiring work yourself. It’s important to note that hiring requires a lot of time and providing proper working equipment.
The employee also will need a desk and computer. You’ll also have to find ways to keep your staff engaged so that they stay on the job. You don’t want to waste time hiring an employee who will eventually leave after a few months.
The better alternative is to work with ShoreAgents to hire virtually. ShoreAgents worked with many companies to fill remote jobs. We will work with you to find the perfect specialist by:
- Helping you write the job description.
Recruiting through our vast network and advertising the position in places we’ve found success in the past.
- Sort applications and provide a short list of candidates to interview.
- Providing a spacious, modern office where the staff works with others in similar roles for other companies.
- Providing proper work equipment including a desk, computer, monitors, headphones, and a webcam.
- Offer ongoing education to ensure that your transaction specialist remains up-to-date and engaged in their work.
- Offer advice, using our knowledge of the real estate business.
- Having a base in the Philippines will affect cost savings for your organization.
- Offers a large well-educated workforce with a great worth ethic.
- Provides workers who write and speak English fluently.
- Provides workers who want to work with foreign companies and will adjust their schedules as needed.
- Has a well-developed BPO infrastructure.
- Has a culture similar to the culture of Brits, Australians, New Zealanders, Americans, and Canadians.
ShoreAgents is an offshore real estate staffing expert. We provide highly skilled and trained staff whether you want to hire just one assistant
or a whole team