Why The Philippines
More Opportunity in the Philippines
The opportunity to reduce overheads, branch out, expand and increase profitability is what brought you here but it’s not the only reason to move your business offshore.
- English is the primary language for government, business, and education. The Philippines has a high literacy rate of 96.5% with public education available to virtually the entire population.
- The Filipino workforce is one of the most compelling advantages the Philippines has over any other Asian country. With a high education priority and a focus on literacy, there are some 350,000 graduates enriching the professional pool every year.
- Filipinos have a strong work ethic and loyalty to employers who invest in them. Good employers find staff turnover is much lower in the Philippines than locally.
- Excellent higher-level education and an abundance of highly trained professionals, including the widespread availability of engineers, accountants, lawyers, creative designers, and medical professionals.
- Highly compatible with Western cultures as a result of strong American influence from years of being a U.S. colony. This eliminates cultural barriers and makes Filipinos very easy to work with.
- Salary levels are around 30% of equivalent U.S. Salaries meaning savings of 50% – 80% on your cost of service are easy to achieve.
- A fast-growing economy with GDP growth of 6.6%. In addition to that, tremendous progress has been made in the quality and reliability of the country’s infrastructure and business support capabilities.
More About the Philippines
Discover the best of sun, sea, sand and style in the tropical setting teeming with the best of western amenities. The Philippines is second home to expatriates who enjoy the company of the warmest people in the region, the country’s openness to varied cultures, and a decidedly global outlook. Expats enjoy accessible and affordable luxuries – business centers, housing, schools, hospitals, shopping malls, hotels and restaurants, beach resorts, and recreation centers.
Dialing code: +63
President: Rodrigo Duterte
Population: 100.98 million (2015)
Currency: Philippine peso
Official languages: English, Filipino
Employment Rate: 93.40%
Average Family Income: P267,000.00 (2016)